In the middle of the economically strong southwest part of Germany, as well as, having an ideal commute, the Böblinger Kongress Hall is the perfect venue. Organized by EPP, the forum is understood as a high-quality presentation and discussion platform for experts – and newcomers too – from the electronics industry.
6. InnovationsFORUM Deutschland will take place on March 7th, 2018 at Congress Hall Böblingen, Germany!
Focus 2018: Process optimization and data integration
- How can production be optimized through Industry 4.0 approaches?
- How can process management be sensibly used?
- How can visualization simplify or optimize the process?
- How much “smart” does the process optimization require?
- Is a common, uniform data structure feasible?
Sascha Frieling, as speaker from Fuji, will present a concept for maintaining competitiveness in assembly manufacturing: Optimization of production with M2M communication.
Built on the principles of Industry 4.0, the fully realized Smart Factory is linked with machines from other companies in M2M communication. As it is the market trend, all electrical devices want to be connected to a network with IoT and smart grids, and this will help to build a more sustainable society. The goal behind this is the automation of product changeover, printing, and assembly process, as well as, maintenance and other tasks required for production. In addition, processes should be monitored to intervene where parameters must be changed.