Engineered Material Systems, Inc. (EMS), a supplier of conductive inks and interconnect materials for printed electronics, is pleased to introduce a revolutionary improvement in durability for printed electronics. EMS inks and adhesives have been designed for compatibility in chemistry and mechanical stress. The unique stack-up design channels paste placement for fillet strength and higher yield with smaller devices.
If copper circuitry is being used because of uncertainty of the durability of fully additive printed electronics, this solution is perfect.
- Chemically compatible
- Mechanical stress compatible
- Moisture resistant
- Fine needle or jet dispensing
- Fully additive, fully compatible
- Withstands severe SMT mandrel and crease cycles
- No silver migration in 85 %RH/85 °C 5VDC aging 500 hours
- Precise placement of conductive adhesive, staking compound and encapsulant.
- No mix-n-match guess work
- Durable in assembly and field service
- Circuitry withstands humid climates
- Fast and precise SMT attachment of smaller and less expensive SMD