As a supplier of selective soldering and innovative hybrid rework systems, Ersa had the courage to adapt its soldering machines to the electronic assemblies of the......
The largest electronic manufacturing tradeshow in North America, IPC Apex Expo 2019 is taking place from January 29th to the 31st, with its main theme being: Technology’s future comes together. Professionals, developers, and experts will come together to exchange ideas, innovations, and creative solutions.
With increasing board complexity, the gathering of large amounts of data, and new innovations, education is important to stay on top of current trends. A variety of topics will be available for the technical conferences, from dispensing/jetting and embedded components, to Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
This year, design forum courses will be part of the technical conference program, which will include design for manufacturing, additive manufacturing, and 3D printing. Professional development courses will also cover topics, such as advanced rework, thermal management, lead-free solder joints, and more.
Highlights of the show
The Conference Brochure will show you what is planned during the event in detail, from meetings and conferences, to buzz sessions and the list of exhibitors.
Check out the schedule at a glance or see below, to get a quick overview of what to definitely not miss.
- CTO and co-founder of Tesla, JB Straubel, is this year’s keynote speaker. He will open the show and discuss The Tesla Story on Jan. 29th at 8:30 am.
- Show floor reception is a great networking opportunity, which will take place on Jan. 29th at 5 pm.
- The New Products Corridor will be located in the Sails Pavilion, where equipment and services of the future will be shown.
- The Buzz sessions will cover a diversity of topics, including conformal coating, e-textiles, and more.
- IPC-CFX (Connected Factory Exchange) will take place again at the show. Participants will be able to see live demonstrations of the show floor, and see how machines communicate with each other.
- The hand soldering competition is back! Contestants will compete to show who has the best soldering and rework skills. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will win a prize.